Your iPhone’s Settings option contains functionalities and features that one may set or regulate to be able to handle your device’s behavior. Features are grouped into options, to make Controls easier to understand. Each solution contains sub-choices which can be linked to eachother. You can easily wander away using the substantial number of choices in Options though settings and the phone’s choices are brilliantly prepared. Luckily, there is ways to arrive at a location rapidly on your own iPhone or iPad without going through every option and sub -choice. The methods outlined within this tutorial benefit iPhone, iPad, and the iPod running on iOS 9.
Access a Setting Quickly on iPhone and iPad
An iPhone is shown in the screenshots below. However, the same steps apply to iPad and iPod. To get to a setting on iPhone and iPad quickly, follow these steps:
(1) Unlock your device, and press the Home button to get to the Home screen.
(2) From the Home screen, locate Settings. Tap on the Settings icon to open the app.
(3) Your device’s settings will be displayed. Pull down the page to display the Search button.
(4) Enter part of the setting’s name that you want to access quickly. If you want to get to the Display settings, typing in the letters “Dis” will show all of the settings which contain the prefix “Dis.”
(5) Tap on the desired setting, and you will be quickly taken to its page. For this example, tap on Display & Brightness to open the settings page to make adjustments to your device’s brightness.
(6) You are now on the selected Settings page. You are done.
Note: The Search button is not available for versions that precede iOS 9.
Do you have something to add to this tutorial? Let us know in the comments section. We would like to hear from you.