Since smartwatches are still rather new wearables, figuring out how to utilize them can take eventually. Amid that procedure, you may find that your watch acts sporadically. On the off chance that you have no idea why the gadget is breaking down, resetting it to its default state is prescribed. Here is the way to do it on an Apple Watch.
Despite the fact that watchOS is ordinarily steady, a couple bugs or glitches may surface now and again. These could be indications of programming or equipment issues. Before you send your watch back to the store, you may need to reset it to check whether the issues still persevere. On the off chance that they do, then feel free to return it.
1) Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
2) If this is the initial launch, the My Watch tab is displayed. If it is not, then switch to that tab, and select General.
3) Select the Reset option at the bottom of the General section.
4) In the Reset segment, you will discover three choices. The first, Erase All Content and Settings, will reset your watch to its unique manufacturing plant settings. This choice is suitable when things turn out badly, and you have no clue what the reason is. The second one, Reset Home Screen Layout, will simply reset the position of your applications to the default format. Different settings stay untouched. The last alternative, Reset Sync Data, will delete all contacts and schedule updates from your Watch. After the procedure is finished, the watch will attempt to re-sync everything from your iPhone.
5) For the initial two choices, you will see a little window requesting your affirmation before the procedure begins. Just tap the red catch to begin. Tapping on the Reset Sync Data choice will promptly eradicate the adjusted information. Not to stress, everything will be re-matched up directly after that.