The Notification Center of the iPhone tells you when you have messages and telephone alarms. Perusing an email warning illuminating you that a class or a meeting for the following day has been drop is vital. Notwithstanding, it can be baffling when you have left your telephone for quite a long time and afterward see that you have a great deal of pending notices. Experiencing all the news, messages, and diversion solicitations can be disappointing. Indeed, you may have such a large number of notices that you miss the ones you truly require. On the off chance that you have this issue, here is the answer for you. You can really rework the request of your warnings so that alarms from favored applications are on top. That way, you will never miss a vital meeting in view of those diversion challenges!
How to Rearrange Notification Alerts on iPhone
To arrange notification alerts on your iPhone manually, follow these procedures:
1) Go to your phone’s Home screen by pressing on the Home button once. The Home button is located on the lower part of your iPhone.
2) From the Home screen, go to Settings. The Settings app has the gear icon.
3) In Settings, tap on the Notifications option to open up the Notifications page.
4) Once you are on the Notifications page, tap on Sort Manually under Notifications View. This will allow you to sort your notifications based on your preferences.
5) Once you are on the Notifications page, tap on Sort Manually under Notifications View. This will allow you to sort your notifications based on your preferences.
6) Start sorting your notifications. Tap and hold on the three-line menu icon on the right side of each app. This will highlight the selected app.
7) While you are still holding the three-line menu icon, move your finger up or down to reposition the app.
8) Release the three-line menu icon. The application’s notification will be placed in the order you selected in the Notification Center. The first app in the list will have its alerts at the top of the Notifications.
9) After you have manually arranged your apps, tap on the Done button on the upper-right part of the screen.
10) You have successfully customized the order of the app notifications on your iPhone!
Do you have any Notifications tip that you want to share with us? We would love to hear it! Are you stuck on any of the steps above? Let us know in the comments section, and we will get back to you.