Floppy disk are now not available in computers mostly but some people want to learn that How to create a startup floppy for Windows 95, 98 or ME. Here is how!
1) In windows 95, 98 or Millennium Edition (ME), first insert a blank floppy disk into the floppy drive.
2) Open the Control Panel. To do this, click the start button, click settings and then click control panel.
3) Open the Add/Remove Programs dialogue by double clicking on the icon labeled “Add/Remove Programs”.
4) the Add/Remove Programs dialogue opens, click on on the ‘startup disk’ tab and then click on the ‘Create Disk’ button.
5) Windows will format the disk if necessary, and will copy the files necessary for creating a startup diskette.